Dyal Compass LLC is a real estate development company seeking diverse opportunities. In collaboration with a world class team of architects and builders, Dyal Compass creates high-end luxury properties with a focus on LEED certified accreditation.
Dyal Compass takes pride in its approach to developing responsible living practices with a conscience. Its goal is to design, develop and deliver properties for those clients who value green building practices with environmental awareness and conservation.
- Dyal Compass LLC, headquartered in New York City, is a respected and diverse private real estate development company.
- It specializes in design, real estate development and luxury rental properties in the United States.
- The company mission statement is developing responsible living practices with a conscience.
- Dyal Compass is a steward in LEED certified residential development, including the 1st LEED Silver certified home on Kiawah Island, SC.
- A current project is the development of the 1st Platinum LEED certified community within a luxury resort. The community, Indigo Park, will feature the creation of 16 homes on over 15 acres of private marsh.
- The portfolio contains an Adirondack style home for Sale, over 15 acres of private land for development of Indigo Park, a luxury private home and condominium for rental, and oceanfront land for purchase.
- Candace Dyal is President and Chief Executive Officer of Dyal Compass LLC.
Candace Dyal - President
Candace began her real estate career with Holmes & Kennedy, Chappaqua, NY serving in sales as a top producer. Candace developed, renovated and sold condominiums in New York
City and residential homes in New York State, London, United Kingdom and Kiawah Island, SC. Prior to her real estate ventures, Candace spent 13 years on Wall Street working
as a top producer for Oppenheimer & Company.
Candace holds a graduate degree in Psychology from Birbeck College, London, United Kingdom and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Psychology from Wheaton College, Norton, MA.
Candace is a board member for KieveWavus Camps in Nobleboro, ME and a Trustee, Massachusetts Ear & Eye Hospital, Boston, MA.