Dyal Compass, LLC is a real estate development company who, in collaboration with a world-class team of architects and builders, creates high-end luxury properties with a focus on LEED and Passive Home certified accreditation. Dyal Compass takes pride in its approach to developing responsible living practices with a conscience. Its goal is to design, develop and deliver properties for those clients who value green building practices with environmental awareness and conservation.
- Dyal Compass LLC, headquartered in New York City, is a respected and diverse private real estate development company.
- The company mission statement is developing responsible living practices with a conscience.
- Dyal Compass is a steward in LEED certified residential development, including the 1st LEED Silver certified home on Kiawah Island, SC.
- Dyal Compass is developing the first community of all LEED certified homes within a luxury resort. The community, Indigo Park, will feature 16 homes on over 12 acres of private marsh. One of the homes in Indigo Park was chosen as the HGTV Dream Home 2013 – this home was the first ever Platinum LEED home in HGTV Dream Home's history.
- Dyal Compass is retrofitting a New York City (circa 1800) West Village multi-use townhouse in very poor condition into a luxury single family home that will be both LEED and Passive Home certified.
- The Dyal Compass Kiawah Island portfolio includes the development of Indigo Park with several homes currently completed and available for sale or rent and more to be completed in 2014, a luxury private home and condominium for rent, and oceanfront land for purchase. The New York portfolio includes the West Village townhouse currently being retrofitted and due to be completed in early 2015.
- Candace Dyal is President and Chief Executive Officer of Dyal Compass LLC.
Candace Dyal - President
Candace began her real estate career with Holmes & Kennedy, Chappaqua, NY serving in sales as a top producer. Candace developed, renovated and sold condominiums in New York City and residential homes in New York State, London, United Kingdom and Kiawah Island, SC. Prior to her real estate ventures, Candace spent 13 years on Wall Street working as a top producer for Oppenheimer & Company.
Candace holds a graduate degree in Psychology from Birbeck College, London, United Kingdom and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Psychology from Wheaton College, Norton, MA.
Candace is a board member for KieveWavus Camps in Nobleboro, ME